Wine, Cheese and Chocolate!
When three worlds collide…. both cheese and chocolate pair exceptionally well (separately) with wine; but the ménage a trois – chocolate, cheese, and wine – make for a divine sensory-taste experience! The beauty of adding chocolate to a wine & cheese pairing is that it expands the range of sensations you can experience.
Wine, Cheese and Chocolate - Virtual Experience
The season is always right for hosting a Virtual Tasting and we hope you will join us!
We invite you to explore the sensual contrasts and delights that each individual element brings to the experience - the mouth-filling robustness or smooth viscosity of great wine; the sharp, subtly sweet or complexity of fine cheese; and the rich luxuriousness of superior, handmade chocolate!Each bundle serves 2-6 people and will include:
- 2019 Peters Vineyard, Chardonnay
- 2018 777 Clones, Pinot Noir
- 2018 Campbell Ranch, Pinot Noir
- Local, handmade, assorted chocolate bars from Volo Chocolate
- A curated selection of 3 delicious cheeses from Marin French Cheese Company and Laura Chenel
- 4-Pack of Repours, to keep leftover wine fresh after the event.
This event is on May 15, 2021 from 3:00pm – 4:30pm PT via a Zoom Meeting. Wine & chocolates in the same box and your cheese will ship closer to each event date. A few days prior to the tasting event, you will receive an email with the Zoom meeting information.
This event sells out quickly with limited space available. In order to receive all materials for the virtual tasting - all bundles must be purchased by April 28th.