Wine & Whatever Wednesdays!
Winemaker Ben Papapietro and Wine Club Manager Kristen Greenberg are back to host another 6 weeks of LIVE Happy Hours with an added bit of fun!
Similar to previous LIVE happy hours, we have wine available for you to sit back, drink along and ask questions. Tune in EVERY Wednesday to meet new special guests, talk recipes, share stories, pair cheeses, sip wine and…whatever!
Join us LIVE on Facebook and YouTube every Wednesday at 4pm PT / 7pm ET!
Wonder what's going on at the winery right now? Have questions about what Ben does to make each vineyard so spectacular? Who is our favorite grower? What are the elements for a Wine Country Lifestyle? Now is the chance to ask all your winemaking questions, wine drinking questions and more!
SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS HERE
Wine & Whatever Schedule:
- August 5: Ben is back - join us as we are "sampling" the 2017 Sonoma Coast side by side with the 2017 Russian River Valley!
- August 12: Join us as we chat about the winery and how they bottle these amazing wines, take a peek into the behind-the-scenes mobile bottling we use.
- August 19: Help us welcome Karen Bianchi-Moreda, owner and cheesemaker at Valley Ford Creamery - creator of award winning Estero Gold!
- August 26 : Special guest Chef Brandon Guenther of Rocker Oysterfellers as he grills BBQ duck legs and pairs our Pinots!
- September 2: Join us as we Send in the Clones and taste the 2017 777 and 2017 Pommard Clones!
Please email us for more information or questions.