Wine & Whatever Wednesdays!
Winemaker Ben Papapietro and Wine Club Manager Kristen Greenberg are back to host another 6 weeks of LIVE Happy Hours with an added bit of fun!
Similar to previous LIVE happy hours, we have wine available for you to sit back, drink along and ask questions. Tune in EVERY Wednesday to meet new special guests, talk recipes, share stories, pair cheeses, sip wine and…whatever!
Join us LIVE on Facebook and YouTube every Wednesday at 4pm PT / 7pm ET!
Wonder what's going on at the winery right now? Have questions about what Ben does to make each vineyard so spectacular? Who is our favorite grower? What are the elements for a Wine Country Lifestyle? Now is the chance to ask all your winemaking questions, wine drinking questions and more!
SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS HERE
Wine & Whatever Schedule:
- September 30 : Join us as we take a sneak peek at the Fall 2020 release and taste the 2018 Leras and 2018 Campbell Ranch!
- October 7 : Special guest Chef Jim May with a special dish featuring just 5 ingredients from your pantry!
- October 14 : Special guest KSRO radio host Jeff Davis of "On The Wine Road!"
- October 21 : Ben and Kristen finish the sneak peek of the 2020 Fall release with the 2018 777 Clones, 2018 Sonoma Coast and the 2018 Dry Creek Zinfandel!
- October 28 : Special guest Chef Domenica Catelli of local favorite Catelli's in Geyserville!
- November 4 : Special guest, Regional Sales manager Marin French Cheese and Laura Chenel Cheese, Leslie Durkee!
- November 11 : Ben and Kristen explore and chat about the wine country lifestyle featuring Papapietro Perry Wines! Topic and special guest TBD.
- November 18 : Special guest Sam Lando of Lando Wines exploring OPP - Other People's Pinot!
- November 25 : Ben and Kristen welcome the Papapietro Perry Winery family and share family holiday traditions - and Pinot Noir!
- December 2 : Ben and Kristen explore and chat about the wine country lifestyle featuring Papapietro Perry Wines! Topic and special guest TBD.
- December 9 : Ben and Kristen explore and chat about the wine country lifestyle featuring Papapietro Perry Wines! Topic and special guest TBD.
Please email us for more information or questions.