Wine & Whatever Wednesdays!
Winemaker Ben Papapietro and Wine Club Manager Kristen Greenberg are back to host another 6 weeks of LIVE Happy Hours with an added bit of fun!
Similar to previous LIVE happy hours, we have wine available for you to sit back, drink along and ask questions. Tune in EVERY Wednesday to meet new special guests, talk recipes, share stories, pair cheeses, sip wine and…whatever!
Join us LIVE on Facebook and YouTube every Wednesday at 4pm PT / 7pm ET!
Wonder what's going on at the winery right now? Have questions about what Ben does to make each vineyard so spectacular? Who is our favorite grower? Now is the chance to ask all your winemaking questions and more!
SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS HERE
Wine & Whatever Schedule:
- June 3: 2017 Nunes Vineyard Pinot Noir and special guest Classical Guitarist Vincenzo Martinelli, a favorite entertainer of ours!
- June 10: Special guest Susan Durbow from Riedel - we will taste our 2018 Peters Vineyard Chardonnay and 2017 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noirs - both in Riedel suggested glassware.
- June 17: Sneak a preview of our 2016 Peters Vineyards Pinot Noir - upcoming feature on Charlie Palmer's Pigs & Pinot Tutorial Series - featured wine on Charlie Palmer's June 18th tutorial. Pigs & Pinot Tutorial Series details
- June 24: Join us for a sommelier-guided virtual wine tasting featuring the 2017 Nunes Vineyard and the 2017 Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel with Sommelier Julia Papapietro
- July 1: 2018 Mukaida Pinot Noir - Learn more about this wine club exclusive wine here
- July 8: Special guest Chef Dustin Valette - Join us as we welcome Chef Dustin of a favorite Healdsburg restaurant, Valette and pair a signature dish with one of our signature wines! That is a win win! Stay tuned for the recipe and the wine we will select to pair!
- July 15: Ever wonder why cheese is such an amazing pairing with wines? Join Kristen and a special guest from Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company to sample cheeses along with our wonderful wines! Stay tuned for details for an upcoming Virtual Cheese Experience!
- July 22: What are some elements of the Wine Country Lifestyle we hear so much about? Join Kristen and special guest artist Sonya Paz as they sip Pinots and chat about Sonya’s love of color, her art and the amazing similarities between wine & art.
Please email us for more information or questions.