Open Daily 11am - 3:30pm
Wine Tasting Reservations
We are happy to accommodate walk-in guests if space allows.
Elevate your tasting experience with award-winning wines, a stunning view of the sprawling Dry Creek Valley, curated snacks, and staff who will make you feel at home. We are excited to offer a 75-minute seated tasting of our pre-selected flight of four wines to enjoy on our newly extended patio. If you enjoy Pinot Noir, you are at the right place, but we also look forward to impressing you with our unique and acclaimed Zinfandel and Chardonnay as well!
A charcuterie plate and/or Volo Chocolate pairing bites can be added to your reservation - just let us know when you call, email or simply use our online booking tool.
Club Member: Complimentary tastings for 2 people at Bronze Level, 4 people at Silver Level, and 6 at Gold Level.
General: $25 per person ($10 deposit per person will be processed at time of booking)
Parties of 8 or more: A service fee of $10 per person will be added.
Tasting Fees are not waived with purchase for non club members.
In compliance with guidelines established by Sonoma County, our tasting experience has been modified as follows:
- Our tasting program will include a selection of four wines.
- This selection is subject to change without notice, and we will not be able to make substitutions to the daily selection.
- No picnicking or outside food is allowed.
- All tasters must be 21 years of age or older.
- Supervised children and dogs are welcome.
- We kindly ask if you bring your dog, that they remain on leash during your visit.
Your safety is important to us!
- Vaccinated people do not need to wear masks.
- If you are not vaccinated, please continue to wear a mask until you are seated for your tasting.
- All of the staff at Papapietro Perry are fully vaccinated.