Open Daily 11am - 3:30pm
Wine Tasting | Reservation Required
Elevate your tasting experience with award-winning wines, a stunning view of the sprawling Dry Creek Valley, curated snacks, and staff who will make you feel at home. We are excited to offer a 60-minute seated tasting of our pre-selected five wine flight to enjoy on our newly extended patio. If you enjoy Pinot Noir, you are at the right place, but we also look forward to impressing you with our unique and acclaimed Zinfandel and Chardonnay as well!
A charcuterie board and/or curated selection of handmade Volo Chocolates can be added to your reservation - just let us know when you call, email or simply use our online booking tool.
Club Member: Complimentary for 2 at Bronze, 3 at Silver and 4 at Gold Level
General: $25 per person ($10 deposit per person will be processed at time of booking)
In compliance with the current Phase 2 guidelines established by Sonoma County, our tasting experience has been modified as follows:
- Our tasting program will include a selection of five wines.
- This selection is subject to change without notice, and we will not be able to make substituitions to the daily selection.
- Guests must wear a mask on arrival.
- No picnicking or outside food is allowed.
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older.
- We kindly ask if you bring your dog, that they remain on leash during your visit.
Your Safety Is Our Priority
- We are only offering a patio wine tasting at this time to be in compliance with the new policies set by Sonoma County and the State of California.
- All tastings will be seated for outdoor table service only, regardless of weather. We can help reschedule due to rain or high temperatures, but be prepared for outdoor seating.
- Guests will not be permitted inside of tasting room.
- You are required to maintain a 6 foot separation from all guests outside of your party.
- During your visit a mask is required at all times unless seated at your table.
- Outside food and picnicking is not permitted.
To assure that we provide the best possible safe and secure environment for your visit, our staff has taken the following measures:
- All of our staff are required to wear face masks while working with guests or in close proximity to co-workers.
- All of our staff are required to wear gloves in the preparation and recovery of our tasting materials.
- We have arranged our furnishings and tasting areas to assure a minimum of 6-feet of social distancing between seated tasting areas.
- All high-contact surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized between each reservation. This includes tables, chairs, glassware, and other touchpoints. Disposable menus and spittoon cups will be provided for single use.
- Common areas like restrooms, staircase railings, door handles, and other high usage areas and fixtures will be cleaned and sanitized on a continuous basis throughout the day.
- All staff members are required to follow rigorous handwashing procedures between all guest interactions. Staff will also be screened before each shift to assure they are fit to work.
- By visiting the winery you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Please read our COVID-19 Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability