Along with our continuing passion for Pinot Noir and Zinfandel, our mission is to assist you in enjoying one of life’s pleasures—the union of good food, good wine and good friends. We are fortunate to have several wonderful chefs on our winery staff who have shared some of their favorite recipes. Most have been featured in our newsletters and others are family specialties that have been prepared for our daily staff lunch. Stop by the winery around lunchtime and you might be lucky enough to sample not only our wonderful Pinot Noir but also a great recipe! It's some kinda good I tell you what!
Recipes From Our Newsletters
- Watermelon Gazpacho - Spring 2017
- Lamb Shanks Braised in Pinot Noir - Fall 2016
- Mushroom Bisque - Spring 2016
- Slow Roasted Salmon with Miso Balsamic Glaze - Fall 2015
- Pork Chops with Ginger, Pears & Cranberries - Spring 2015
- Savory Mushroom Bread Pudding - Fall 2014
- Lamb with Spicy Mint Raspberry Glaze - Spring 2014
- Asian Lettuce Cup with Mango Orange Salsa - Fall 2013
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin on a Bed of Lentils - Spring 2013
More Staff Favorites
- Benay's Danish Potato Salad
- Carne Asada Tacos
- Chanterelles Soufflé
- Dave's Thai Curry
- Lamb Burgers with Feta & Mint
- Pappardelle with Mushroom Cream Sauce and Roasted Mushrooms
- Porcini and Parmesan Risotto
- Rosemary & Red Wine Lamb Stew
- Spicy Cranberry Sauce
Have a favorite recipe to pair with our Pinot Noir or Zinfandel? We'd love to post it on our recipe page.
Send us an email at email@example.com with the recipe, a picture and the Papapietro Perry wine that you chose for pairing. We'll post it and give you credit for the recipe.