Pivot to Pinot
An informative, education and delicious vertical tasting with Coravin’s new Pivot!
August 27, 2021, from 4:00pm – 5:30pm PT
Taste your way through the years with a side-by-side vertical tasting! Join us for an intimate tasting with our personal friend, Nick Leras, alongside one of our friendly tasting room hosts. Nick Leras is a grape grower for our award-winning Leras Family Vineyards Pinot Noir. Sip, savor and learn about our wines while discussing the different and distinct characteristics of the vineyard and its evolution over the years. This virtual tasting will be hosted live via Zoom by a friendly tasting room host, Winemaker Ben Papapietro and vineyard owner Nick Leras.Each bundle will include:
- 1 bottle of 2014 Leras Family Vineyards Pinot Noir
- 1 bottle of 2015 Leras Family Vineyards Pinot Noir
- 1 bottle of 2016 Leras Family Vineyards Pinot Noir
- 1 bottle of 2017 Leras Family Vineyards Pinot Noir
- 1 Coravin® Pivot™ Wine Preservation System
- Admission to the interactive vertical tasting (Zoom Link)
This event is on August 27, 2021, from 4:00pm – 5:30pm PT via a Zoom Meeting. The wine will ship immediately with the Coravin – Pivot. A week before the vertical tasting event, you will receive an email with all details and Zoom meeting information.