Paired, Poured & Plated - Wine & Cheese Pairing
We provide the wine and cheese - you provide the wine glass and crackers! Enjoy a virtually guided wine and cheese pairing featuring some of the best creameries that Sonoma County offers.
Chefs and sommeliers have pursued the perfect marriage of wine and cheeses for hundreds of years. The intricate art of finding the perfect pairing of cheese that elevates the wine and vice versa is one of the most enjoyable and memorable experiences wine and food enthusiasts crave. Join us and learn how both wines and cheeses express their sense of place through the artistry at the hand of the winemaker and cheesemaker alike.
Partnering with some of Sonoma County's award-winning creameries, we welcome you to share an unforgettable curated tasting experience of world-class wine and cheeses.
- August 27th - Marin French Cheese Company and Laura Chenel - SOLD OUT
- October 15th - Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company - reservation details below
- November 12th - Volo Chocolate, Marin French Cheese Company and Laura Chenel - details TBD
- December 3rd - Valley Ford Cheese - details TBD
Paired, Poured & Plated featuring Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company
Each bundle serves 2-6 people and will include:
- 2017 Peters Vineyard Pinot Noir
- 2017 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir
- 2018 Peters Vineyard Chardonnay
- A curated selection of 3 different kinds of cheese and Rustic Bakery Artisan Crisps from Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company
Wine Club Members - $215/bundle - Purchase here
General - $235/bundle - Purchase here
This event is on October 15, 2020 from 5:00pm – 6:30pm PT via a Zoom Meeting. Wine and cheese will ship separately. Wine will ship via temperature-controlled shipping immediately and cheeses will ship via overnight temperature-controlled October 12th. A few days prior to the tasting event, you will receive an email with the Zoom meeting information.
Limited space available. In order to receive all materials for the virtual tasting - all bundles must be purchased by October 7th
Questions - please email us!