Wine Tasting | up to 6 guests
Reservation Required | Limited Availability | Open Daily 11:00-3:30
We are excited to offer you a pre-selected five wine flight to be enjoyed for a seated 60-minute tasting experience on our outdoor patio.
Please call us at (707) 433-0422 or email us at the Tasting Room
Club Member: Complimentary for 2 at Bronze, 3 at Silver and 4 at Gold Level | General: $25 per person ($10 deposit per person will be processed at time of booking)
A charcuterie board can be added to your reservation for $20 - just let us know when you call, email or simply use our online booking tool.
In compliance with the current Phase 2 guidelines established by Sonoma County, our tasting experience has been modified as followed:
- Our tasting program will include a selection of five wines.
- Guests must wear a mask on arrival.
- This selection is subject to change without notice, and we will not be able to make substituitions to the daily selection.
- No picnicking or outside food is allowed.
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older.
- We kindly ask if you bring your dog, that they remain on leash during your visit.
Your Safety Is Our Priority
View our new policies in accordance with Sonoma County and the State of California below.
- We are only offering a patio wine tasting at this time to be in compliance with the new policies set by Sonoma County and the State of California.
- All tastings will be seated for outdoor table service only, regardless of weather. We can help reschedule due to rain or high temperatures, but be prepared for outdoor seating.
- Guests will not be permitted inside of tasting room.
- You are required to maintain a 6 foot separation from all guests outside of your party.
- During your visit a mask is required at all times unless seated at your table.
- Outside food and picnicking is not permitted.
To assure that we provide the best possible safe and secure environment for your visit, our staff has taken the following measures:
- All of our staff are required to wear face masks while working with guests or in close proximity to co-workers.
- All of our staff are required to wear gloves in the preparation and recovery of our tasting materials.
- We have arranged our furnishings and tasting areas to assure a minimum of 6-feet of social distancing between seated tasting areas.
- All high-contact surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized between each reservation. This includes tables, chairs, glassware, and other touchpoints. Disposable menus and spittoon cups will be provided for single use.
- Common areas like restrooms, staircase railings, door handles, and other high usage areas and fixtures will be cleaned and sanitized on a continuous basis throughout the day.
- All staff members are required to follow rigorous handwashing procedures between all guest interactions. Staff will also be screened before each shift to assure they are fit to work.
- By visiting the winery you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Please read our COVID-19 Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability.
Please note that we will continue to modify our policies as the circumstances or the guidelines established by Sonoma County and the State of California evolve.
Reservations are required
Papapietro Perry Winery requires all visitors to make reservations to visit the property. We are often able to accommodate same day reservations.
- Reservation times will be available between the hours of 11:00 am - 3:30 pm.
- Your reservation reserves your table for 60-minutes starting from the reservation time.
- Reservations cannot be extended due to late arrivals.
- We will only be able to accommodate up to 6 people per reservation.
- Last reservation for each day will be 3:30 pm.
- For reservations, please use our easy online booking tool.
We reserve the right to refuse access or service to customers who (1) display any symptoms consistent with COVID-19; (2) fail to comply with our social distancing protocols; and/or (3) fail to wear a face mask.
Upon booking, reservation must be paid in full for confirmation of your tasting reservation.