Two Fabulous Pinot Noir Weekend Events!
Pinot Time @ Willie’s Modern Fare -
- combines the elegance of fine dining with the warmth and conviviality for which its founders are best known. Hosted by Owner Yolanda Papapietro and Owner/Executive Winemaker Ben Papapietro along with Wine Club manager Dianna Barr, we invite you to join us for delicious Chardonnay, Zinfandel and Pinot Noir specially paired with small bites of classic cuisine with a modern twist.
Rancho Mirage Jan. 26
- WHEN --- Thursday, January 26
- WHERE --- Willie’s Modern Fare in Rancho Mirage
- TIME --- 5pm - 6:30pm
- ADDRESS --- 69830 CA-111, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Small bites menu may include:
- Mushroom Wellington - Wild mushroom "Wellington" with crème fraiche' puff pastry
- Breast of Duck - Sous vide Sonoma duck with luxardo dark cherry glaze over celery root puree, southwest corn succotash
- Sashimi Of Hamachi - Soy Lemongrass Broth, Chili Oil, Fresh Coriander, Lime Zest, French Radish, Salmon Roe
- Sheepherders Pie - Rich lamb stew, root vegetables, red wine, fresh herbs, mashed potatoes
Palm Springs Pinot Noir Fest - Passion 4 Pinot - Jan. 28
Join Papapietro Perry at this celebration of Pinot Noir, where you will discover just what it is that makes this grape so unique. Mix in with other Pinot aficionados as you explore tastings that profile the uncompromising characteristics and unforgettable traits of this wine.
Passion 4 Pinot highlights the different winemaking practices and philosophies that produce wines of such distinction and enable you to relax and unwind at the world class Westin Rancho Mirage Resort & Spa. Winery Owners Ben & Yolanda Papapietro and Wine Club Manager Dianna Barr will be pouring throughout the day! Please come by to say hello and share a glass with us!
Use code PAPA for a $25 discount off price of an Early Entry ticket to the Grand Tasting!