Honoring 20 Amazing Years of Wine & Family
Hosted personally by the Papapietros & the Perrys, join us for an intimate cellar experience celebrating the winery from the early days to today. Begin this experience with a private tour of the winery and our wine making process hosted by Winemaker Ben Papapietro. Walk among the fermenting grapes while sipping on the newest vintage of Pinot Noir, travel by private coach to Bruce & Renae Perry's home, dine under the twinkling lights and relax as you are serenaded by the soulful and fabulous music of Award Winning Latin & Spanish Guitarist, Vincenzo Martinelli.
When - Saturday, September 15, 2018
Time - 5pm - 9pm
Where - 4791 Dry Creek Rd, Healdsburg, CA
Cost - $250/pp, Wine Club Member Exclusive
Seating is extremely limited and available to our wine club members by invitation only. Reservations are required.
Please contact Kristen for ticket information
The evening will include:
- Private wine making tour in the midst of crush led by Winemaker, Ben Papapietro
- Private transportation to & from Bruce & Renae Perry’s home
- Sparkling Brut reception with passed hors d'ouerves
- Seated dinner paired with Papapietro Perry wines
- Private performance by Vincenzo Martinelli, Award Winning Latin & Spanish Guitarist
For places to stay while visiting for this anniversary soiree: