Come Explore the Mediterranean With Us!
Hosted personally by the Papapietros & the Perrys, we are thrilled to invite you on a special Mediterranean vacation that offers the perfect balance of leisure and adventure!
We don't want to seem like we're cheating on all the other incredible destinations we cruise to, but we really love cruising the Mediterranean. It's the dolce vita. It's the joie de vivre. No matter how you say it, it's a region that's best experienced by sea! Join us as we take to the seas in June 2020 on Oceania’s Riviera – our favorite ship!
When - June 7 - 19, 2020
Where - Barcelona to Athens
To Book - Call Food & Wine Trails - 1.800.367.5348
Book by May 31st for FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities & $100 Shipboard Credit!
It’s easy to fall in love with the Mediterranean, and it starts from the ground up. Literally. It’s in every detail of the cobblestone alleyways, elegant esplanades, cliff-side footpaths, waterfront promenades, and roads made of marble. However you explore it, you’ll find that rich history, welcoming locals, and delicious cuisine are only ever a stone’s throw away.
Prices start at $5,024 per person and includes FREE Round Trip Airfare
Your "OLife" booking gives you a FREE Unlimited Internet Package plus choose one of the following (per stateroom):
*$600 Shipboard Credit
*Six (6) Oceania Shore Tours
*House Beverage Package
Back by popular demand - onboard entertainer, Classical Guitarist Vincenzo Martinelli, a favorite of past Papapietro Perry guests! Come experience Spain's Penedes wine region with an optional pre-cruise land program before embarking on an adventure that includes stops in Monte Carlo, Santorini, the ruin city of Ephesus and an overnight in the vibrant and magical city of Istanbul. While on board the Riviera, you will enjoy private group events including a Papapietro Perry Winemaker dinner and more!
- Sunday, June 7 - Barcelona, Spain
- Monday, June 8 - Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Tuesday, June 9 - Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
- Wednesday, June 10 - Sorrento/Capri, Italy
- Thursday, June 11 - Cruising the Mediterranean Sea
- Friday, June 12 - Santorini, Greece
- Saturday, June 13 - Rhodes, Greece
- Sunday, June 14 - Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey
- Monday, June 15 - Chios, Greece
- Tuesday, June 16 - Istanbul, Turkey
- Wednesday, June 17 - Istanbul, Turkey
- Thursday, June 18 - Mitilini (Lesbos), Greece
- Friday, June 19 - Athens,(Piraeus), Greece