4 Years of Nunes - A Virtual Vertical Experience
Do you have a passion for Pinot Noir? Would you like to delve into the differences between a current release wine and an older vintage? If you do, take this opportunity to taste some of the differences between our vintages in this virtual experience!
This intimate, virtual tasting is host-guided by our friendly tasting room staff and our personal friends – Wendy & Fred Nunes – grape growers for our award winning Nunes Vineyard Pinot Noir! Taste, savor and learn about our wines while discussing the different and distinct characteristics of this vineyard as they evolve and change during this 90-minute tasting.
This distinctive tasting enables you to side-by-side experience a vertical of Pinot Noir, demonstrating how beautifully our Pinot Noirs are transformed with age; yet also delicious and ready to drink upon release. Sip and savor your way through the years as we share the grape growing and winemaking experiences in and outside of the vineyard. Learn the details, ask questions, offer insights and enjoy the history of Papapietro Perry.
Each bundle includes:
- 1 bottle 2013 Nunes Vineyard Pinot Noir
- 1 bottle 2014 Nunes Vineyard Pinot Noir
- 1 bottle 2015 Nunes Vineyard Pinot Noir
- 1 bottle 2016 Nunes Vineyard Pinot Noir
- tasting notes for each vintage including a special recipe guaranteed to pair with all 4 vintages
- special tasting booklet with the hows and whys of a vertical tasting
- host-guided, interactive virtual tasting including a personal peek into the story of each bottle
This is a great chance to meet the faces behind our amazing wines from the comfort of your couch and hear about their passion for Pinot Noir first hand.
Club Members - $245/bundle Purchase Tickets here.
General - $265/bundle Purchase Tickets here.
This event is on Friday, November 20, 2020 from 4:00pm – 5:300pm PT via a Zoom Meeting.